Thinkwell's Chemistry with Dean Harman, Gordon Yee and Tarek Sammakia lays the foundation for success because, unlike a traditional textbook, students actually like using it. Thinkwell works with the learning styles of students who have found that traditional textbooks are not effective. Watch one Thinkwell video lecture and you'll understand why Thinkwell works better.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (CD-10 IS MISSING)
- An Introduction to Matter and Measurement
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Modern Atomic Theory
- Electron Configurations and Periodicity
- Chemical Bonding: Fundamental Concepts
- Molecular Geometry and Bonding Theory
- Oxidation-Reduction Reactions
- Condensed Phases: Liquids and Solids
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Equilibrium in Aqueous Solution
- Introduction to Organic Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry of Metals
- Transition Metals
- Organic Chemistry
Intel Pentium II 450 MHz CPU or faster (or equivalent)
Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista or later
256 MB RAM
1. Install " Thinkwell Lecture Player" ( Download it from "I Agree" button link number 2)
2. Program requires QuickTime
3.Mount the desired ISO image to the Virtual Driver (Daemon Tools) (The Thinkwell Player will only see one virtual CD at a time. As you move through the course, you must eject that image and add the new image.)
4.Run Thinkwell Player.Do not enter a user name, or a password. Simply click on "View the default table of contents by clicking here", located at the bottom of the window. You will see " Table Of Contents"
5.Just " click" one topic and watch videos (Each tutorial corresponds to a disc number (CD-ROM Number). Be certain the desired CD has been mounted that reflects that disc number, otherwise, the Player will not find the material.)
P.S : Thinkwell Lecture Player is for all lessons (Economics,Trigonometry,Calculus..etc).You don't need to install it again and again when you change the lessons.
"I Agree" Button Description:
1.Link for CD-ROMS (text file)
2.Link for "Thinkwell Lecture Player"