Make us homepage
Add to Favorites
FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Main page » Multimedia » Learning Videos

Sort by: date | rating | most visited | comments | alphabetically

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5


2014 Polyglot Gathering - Berlin
0
 
 

2014 Polyglot Gathering - Berlin2014 Polyglot Gathering - Berlin

The Polyglot Gathering is an annual event that brings together Polyglots from around the globe for 4 days of lectures, activities and seminars about language learning, which take place in every imaginable language.
 
  More..
TTC Video - America in the Gilded Age and Progressive Era
0
 
 

TTC Video - America in the Gilded Age and Progressive Era

America stands at a dramatic crossroads:
Massive banks and corporations wield disturbing power.
The huge income gap between the 1% and the other 99% grows visibly wider.
Astounding new technologies are changing American lives.
Conflicts over U.S. military interventionism, the environment, and immigration dominate public debate.
Sound familiar? You might be surprised to know that these headlines were ripped, not from today’s newspaper, but from newspapers over 100 years ago. These and other issues that characterize the early 21st century were also the hallmarks of the transformative periods known as the Gilded Age (1865-1900) and the Progressive Era (1900-1920).
 
  More..
Summit (2nd Edition) 1 : ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software)American English
7
 
 

Summit (2nd Edition) 1 : ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software)American EnglishSummit helps the high-intermediate learner continue to grow through a balanced development of both fluency and accuracy.
Summit offers a unique conversational syllabus and extensive opportunities for discussion, debate, presentations, and projects as well as contextualized grammar review, expansion, and practice.

ActiveTeach is a comprehensive multimedia package that can be used with a computer and a projector, or with an interactive whiteboard. It offers access to the Student’s Book, audio, film and TV extracts with optional subtitles, and additional classroom resource activities and worksheets.

 
  More..
Oxford Discover 1: Big Question DVD
7
 
 

Oxford Discover 1: Big Question DVDOxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.

Big Questions linked to school subjects form the basis of every unit
Authentic fiction and non-fiction texts on every topic provide different views on the Big Question
Video clips provide an introduction to each Big Question, helping students activate prior knowledge

 
  More..
Top Notch 3 (2nd Edition): ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software)
7
 
 
Top Notch 3 (2nd Edition): ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software) Here’s a course that aims to make English unforgettable, enabling learners to understand, speak, read, and write accurately, confidently, and fluently.

ActiveTeach is a comprehensive multimedia package that can be used with a computer and a projector, or with an interactive whiteboard. It offers access to the Student’s Book, audio, film and TV extracts with optional subtitles, and additional classroom resource activities and worksheets.

 
  More..
Top Notch (2nd Edition) 2 : ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software)
5
 
 
Top Notch (2nd Edition) 2 : ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software)
 Here’s a course that aims to make English unforgettable, enabling learners to understand, speak, read, and write accurately, confidently, and fluently.

ActiveTeach is a comprehensive multimedia package that can be used with a computer and a projector, or with an interactive whiteboard. It offers access to the Student’s Book, audio, film and TV extracts with optional subtitles, and additional classroom resource activities and worksheets.

 
  More..
Top Notch (2nd Edition) 1 : ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software)
9
 
 
Top Notch (2nd Edition) 1 : ActiveTeach (Interactive Whiteboard Software)Here’s a course that aims to make English unforgettable, enabling learners to understand, speak, read, and write accurately, confidently, and fluently.

ActiveTeach is a comprehensive multimedia package that can be used with a computer and a projector, or with an interactive whiteboard. It offers access to the Student’s Book, audio, film and TV extracts with optional subtitles, and additional classroom resource activities and worksheets.luding extension activities, Summit TV activity worksheets, workbook answer keys, and audioscripts.

Level: A2 Elementary

 
  More..