With over 35 million copies sold, Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is the world’s bestselling dictionary, and the dictionary teachers and students love to use.
* NEW 1,000 new words and meanings covering technology, lifestyle, slang,the economy (carbon trading, citizen journalism, malware, social bookmarking, stack it, staycation, X factor).
* NEW 3000™Plus shows students the most important words to know in English and the most important meanings of those words.
* NEW Academic Word List words marked.
* NEW 32-page Writing Tutor helps students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Topic Collocation notes and synonym information enables students to extend their vocabulary to over 7,500 words.
* NEW 64-page Visual Vocabulary Builder with colour photos and illustrations.
* NEW iWriter on CD-ROM an interactive tutor to help students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM.
NEW interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM includes:
iWriter an interactive tutor to help students plan, write, and review their written work.
Thesaurus, Cultural Guide and Word origins integrated with the A-Z create a complete reference tool.
Example bank with 1,000s of extra example sentences.
Topic vocabulary banks make it easy to look up and learn words used in society and politics, science and technology, culture, and education.
Dictation exercises in a variety of accents to develop listening skills needed for passing exams.
Help with learning and teaching dictionary skills.
Exercises to practise and learn the Academic Word List.
NEW unlimited online access with audio:
Access to the complete A-Z dictionary.
Hear all headwords spoken to practise pronunciation.
• Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP
• Processor: a 350MHz Intel Pentium or compatible processor
• Memory: Minimum 128MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
• Disk space: full install approx. 700MB hard disk
• Sound: Windows-compatible sound card with headphones or speakers.
• Graphics card with minimum VGA resolution and 8MB RAM
After installing copy the content of Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary Crack in your folder of choice (usually C:Program FilesOALD8) and replace it with cracked one.