Total English: Pre-intermediate Student's Book
|Published by: algy (Karma: 415.69) on 7 October 2010 | Views: 825|
- Students can measure their progress using the logically structured lessons with ‘can do’ objectives
- Students will get lots of grammar and vocabulary practice which is all thoroughly reinforced in the ‘Reference’ and ‘Review’ sections at the end of each unit
- Students can learn good study habits with the Lifelong learning boxes
- If students miss a lesson they can use the innovative ‘catch up’ CD-ROM that has lots of extra practice material
- 'Reference and review' sections at the end of each unit ensure that grammar and vocabulary are regularly practiced.
- The companion website www.pearsonlongman.com/totalenglish has a wide range of supplementary materialss including student portfolios and new author worksheets.
Double or another edition?
http://englishtips.org/1150806542-total-english-pre-intermediate-students-book.htmlDear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: English, intermediate, Student, Total, illustration, intermediate, students, English