A new three-level series in which students learn and practise the words and phrases they need to know at Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced levels. Each level of Word Skills enables students to:
* See how the words are used in spoken and written English.
* Practise using the vocabulary.
* Revise what they have learned.
* Study at home or in class.
* Learn the words as preparation for major exams.
* Use the 'test yourself' card to check which words and phrases they know, and which ones need more practice.
The Super-Skills CD-ROM, available at each level, helps students:
* Learn how to say the words.
* Practise listening to the words and using them.
* Consolidate what they have learnt in the Students Book with linked interactive exercises.
Link 1: Book (pdf)
Link 2: CD-ROM (iso: can be unzipped and run on harddrive)
Dear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.