The Teacher´s Magazine Nº 125
This month everything will turn around the Football World Cup, a real sport feast where many countries come together. For this reason, we are presenting several tips as well as projects and activities connected to geography, history and mathematics to make the most of this big event.
An activity to beat the cold as winter sets in and two articles on the accessibility of online tools for EFL teachers and students complete this edition, which brings you a wide range of material to work with throughout this month.
2010 Football World Cup. The rules of the game.
- A football player.
- A football field.
- Zakumi. The world Cup mascot.
- The geography of the World Cup. Where are the teams from?.
- The geography of the World Cup. Host cities.
- Who is Nelson Mandela?.
- Apartheid. The history of a human disaster.
- Football match.
- Mathematics in the World Cup.
- The history of fottball.
- Twenty ideas for the 2010 Football World Cup.
- Football. 2010 Football World Cup match schedule.
- Web 2.0 tools for EFL teachers.
- The internet as a self-study tool in English. Part 4: Reading.
- Beat the cold!
- What´s different?.
- Let´s make a snowman.
Poster 1 AVAILABLE!!!
Football. The rules of the game.
Poster 2 AVAILABLE!!!
2010 Football World Cup match schedule.