Landmark Advanced (SB)
|Published by: ahzs (Karma: 4.54) on 1 March 2010 | Views: 8433|
3 levels: Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, and Advanced
- Fresh topics get students thinking and speaking.
- A strong focus on skills pushes students to extend their knowledge and ability.
- Texts and tasks help students explore and activate their vocabulary.
- Authentic listening tasks raise awareness of features of natural conversation.
- A practical approach to writing.
- An active discovery approach to grammar guides students to work out patterns and rules for themselves.
- Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels have authentic reading with supportive tasks and graded exposure to authentic listening.
- Advanced level has unscripted recordings and authentic texts to challenge and stimulate the adult learner. Also has short units to avoid topic fatigue.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Landmark, reading, listening, students, thinking, Advanced, reallife