Living Grammar (Intermediate)
|Published by: louendi (Karma: 97.35) on 5 December 2009 | Views: 4695|
A three-level series where students learn and practise grammar in everyday contexts.
Living Grammar takes a practical approach to grammar. The four-page units provide clear explanations and information on when the grammar is used, followed by extensive practice. Each level includes an interactive CD-ROM.
- Explanations include a 'Grammar in action' section which explains when the grammar is typically used.
- Exercises are contextualized so that students practise using the grammar in everyday situations.
- 'Word focus' boxes highlight interesting idiomatic expressions or words students might not be familiar with.
- An 'Over to you' task bank at the back of the book offers freer practice, and sample model answers.
- Modern, upbeat illustrations and exercises that apply grammar to real situations give the series a strong appeal to teenage and adult learners.
- Elementary and Pre-Intermediate levels help prepare students for the KET exam; Intermediate prepares students for the PET exam.
The CD-ROM at each level includes:
- Interactive grammar exercises providing extra practice.
- Links to Word focus exercises.
- Listening and reading mazes where students choose what happens in a dialogue or story.
- Opportunity for students to record and listen to themselves participating in the listening mazes.
- Tests to check progress.
See also on englishtips.org:
|Tags: Ãðàììàòèêà, Ìóëüòèìåäèà, grammar, Oxford, Living, Grammar, information, followed, practice, extensive, grammar