A Grand Day Out
|Published by: cucuruza (Karma: 1694.61) on 23 October 2011 | Views: 16913|
World-famous animated film by the Oscar® -winning creators of The Wrong Trousers™ and A Close Shave™.
How can it be used?
- As a supplement to any beginner course.
- As a stand-alone video course.
Who is it for?
- Beginner-level students of all ages - from primary to adult.
- An English language teaching adaptation of A Grand Day Out ™, specially adapted by Peter Viney and Karen Viney.
- In this exciting adventure, Wallace and Gromit fly to the moon in a rocket and find an unusual friend.
- The video is organized into six manageable episodes, which present specific grammar points, functional language, and vocabulary.
- The original dialogue has been simplified, and additional narration gives learners further language input.
- The video is supported by a Student's Book
Video with subtitles
Video without subtitles
Teacher's Book (65 Mb rar)
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Grand, video, Outtrade, broad, appeal, force, motivating, added, Teachers, classroom, trade