Real Listening & Speaking 4 SB with key+AUDIO
|Published by: zryciuch_83 (Karma: 387.80) on 23 January 2011 | Views: 2556|
• Organised around the themes of ‘Work and Study’ and ‘Social and Travel’, the series builds confidence through activities based on everyday situations.
• Learning tips throughout the book help students develop the skills they need to understand and be understood.
• Students are encouraged to take their learning off the page and into daily life with ‘Extra practice' tasks, designed to get them interacting with native speakers.
• Unit-by-unit checklists, based on ALTE Can-do statements, let learners see what they've achieved – and feel proud of it!Key Features
* ‘Did you know?’ boxes provide cultural notes to help learners put what they’ve learned into context.
* ‘Class bonus’ tasks for pair and group work allow teachers to adapt materials to suit their classes and give students even more opportunities to get it right!
* Detailed teaching notes with extension ideas for every unit are available to download from www.cambridge.org/englishskills
* This book can be used as self-study material, in class, or as supplementary material.Dear User, your publication has been rejected because WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SORT OF MATERIALS at englishtips.org. Note: if you're trying to share a movie, TV series or a cartoon with English subtitles, you can post the links in our Forum. We do not accept such materials on the main site. Thank you
|Tags: adults, English, Speaking, Listening, English-speaking, AUDIO