hildren will love the challenge of collecting the pieces of the time trail, so that they can rescue the history professor who has been trapped in time by the time fugitive. Children must travel in the time machine and explore each historical world in order to find all the pieces and become a history explorer. There is an excellent journal in which children can record their travels. This would help to consolidate what they have learnt about each period in history. Having answered questions along the way children are rewarded with stickers, which are kept in their journal. There are also activities to do, for example, design a coat of arms, which can be saved in the journals, along with photos and other souvenirs. There is also an excellent index menu that allows children to view information screens on a very wide range of topics. This would be particularly good to use if children were having trouble answering any of the quiz questions.
P roduct Feature
• Dazzling animations and 3D effects make learning fun
• Interactive games and activities help to develop historical and IT skills
• The History Quiz tests children and helps to reinforce learning
• Easy-to-use search engines and hundreds of pop-up fact boxes • Encourages children to find out about significant periods in world history
• Develops a sense of chronology and a broad historical perspective
• Helps children to understand past life and different cultures
• Developed and tested by educational experts.
Operating System: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows ME Windows XP not proved in Vista or windows 7