What a world 3 ( UNIT 7: How did chopsticks originate?)
|Published by: konst82 (Karma: 27.02) on 4 May 2009 | Views: 5844|
What A World 3 is an intermediate-level reader that explores many fascinating topics from around the world and across history. Thought-provoking readings are supported by vocabulary, comprehension, discussion, writing, and spelling and punctuation work.
This is only the 7 unit of this book,
- 18 high-interest units that cover cultures, customs and people from around the world
- Activities that highlight collocations - words that are easier to learn together
- Suitable for reading, cross-culture or general English courses for all ages
- Self-tests to help assess progress
- Spelling and punctuation activities to improve accuracy
but then I will continue publishing it!
enjoy! Dear User, your publication has been rejected because WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SORT OF MATERIALS at englishtips.org. Please see our rules here: http://englishtips.org/rules_for_publishing.html. Thank you
|Tags: reading, for children, interesting, world, spelling, writing, discussion, comprehension, vocabulary, , supported