The ten novels in this series introduce readers to the adventurous and spirited Barclay family. Follow the family on easy-to-read journeys that feature interesting facts about history, geography, and science. In addition to character development throughout the series each novel contains an element of mystery and suspense. Plus, the stories can be read sequentially or independently. Each novel is 64-pages and includes comprehension questions at the end of each book.
The 48-page Teacher's Resource Guide (NEEDED
) includes answers to the comprehension questions found at the end of each novel, teaching tips, plus 40 reproducible worksheets to reinforce basic reading skills.
* Characters remain constant in each novel
* Comprehension activities follow each story
* Novels may be read in sequence or independently
* Reproducible activities for each novel in the comprehensive Teacher’s Resource Guide
* Paul Barclay is a busy engineer who takes his kids along on his travels when he can.
* Ann Barclay is the devoted mom who manages the home front during Paul’s many absences.
* Jim Barclay is a talented athlete who’s aiming for a football scholarship.
* Aaron Barclay is a daring science whiz and three years younger than Jim.
* Pam Barclay is a bright and spunky middle school student who was adopted from Korea as a baby.
- Tornado | ISBN: 1562545590
- The Swamp | ISBN: 1562545582
- The Pass | ISBN: 1562545574
- Mountain Blizzard | ISBN: 1562545566
- Lost at Sea | ISBN: 1562545558
- Hostages | ISBN: 156254554X
- Forest Fire | ISBN: 1562545531
- Desert Ordeal | ISBN: 1562545523
- Danger at 20 Fathoms | ISBN: 1562545515
- Amazon Adventure | ISBN: 1562545507DOWNLOAD:http://uploading.com/files/36ZZWCXU/oo02.rar.htmlORhttp://s1.filesdump.com/file/cb9cca00c0a1/11643/oo02.rar.htmlOR