Everyone's needs are different when it comes to using English at work. The Interactive Workbook gives you practical tools to use immediately in your work by helping you to practise the language and skills from the Student's Book, and make them personal to you and your own work situation. It also helps you review and test your own progress.
Interactive content - Log-in Choose a user-name and log in to save your Phrasebook, Test scores, and Glossary translations.
- Exercises & Tests Use the Exercises to review and practise key language. Use the Tests to check your progress. - Email Learn and review useful phrases for work-related emails. Copy sample emails to your own outbox.
- Phrasebank Listen to key expressions and new phrases. Create your own personal phrasebook.
- Phrasebook Review and listen again to the phrases you chose from the Phrasebank. Print your Phrasebook.
- Glossary Check pronunciation, meaning, and use of words and phrases. Add translations, test yourself, and print out sections for your reference.
Reference material - Glossaries A – Z glossary and Unit by unit glossary. For quick reference, or to print out as a record.
- An introduction to formal emails Useful tips on writing formal, semi-formal, and informal emails.
- Beginning and ending emails Advice on how to begin and end formal, semi-formal, and informal emails.
- Student's Book grammar explanations. Explanations of the grammar point in each unit for your reference, or to print out as a record.
- Practice file answer key Check your answers to the Practice file exercises from the Student's book.
- Student's Book Audio All the Student's Book Audio in MP3 format so that you can practise your listening and review key language.
dedicated to Z.
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
Technical background for intermediate Student's book: * Flashplayer is required to run the CD