Titles in this series have been specially written to provide students with extra guidance in areas of language which they find particularly difficult.
HELP WITH WORDS compares and contrasts words which are similar or confusing in meaning or form, such as borrow and lend, say and tell, live and life. It is intended for intermediate-level students and is ideal for self-study or classroom use.
HELP WITH WORDS
* presents and practises over 90 items of vocabulary in 25 units.
* encourages students to think for themselves about meanings and structures
* provides a wide range of stimulating texts
* gives help with pronunciation
* revises and tests students’ understanding of meanings and structures in review units
* includes an index and an answer key to the exercises
REDUCED 6.787 MB
ORIGINAL 24.543 MB