Using Brainpower in the Classroom: Five Steps to Accelerate Learning
|Published by: frufru2 (Karma: 302.75) on 18 March 2011 | Views: 787|
This book offers a realistic, practical and accessible model to allow teachers to incorporate the best of recent brain-based research into their teaching. The five steps involve:
- making learning multi-sensory
- ensuring activities match the dominant intelligence of the learner
- matching types of learning to the gender of pupils
- using the lesson structure to fit the natural attention span of the brain
- managing the classroom environment to make it brain-friendly and active in supporting learning.
http://englishtips.org/1150850323-using-brainpower-in-the-classroom-five-steps-to.htmlDear User! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: school, types, ranges, adapted, Using, Learning, Steps, Accelerate, Brainpower