Introductory Persian Course: Farsi Shirin Ast
|Published by: krashen (Karma: 236.27) on 24 February 2011 | Views: 1722|
* lively, content-based materials – the language is taught and practiced through a variety of dialogues and texts on the culture, history, and traditions of Iran
* complete vocabulary lists – each vocabulary entry contains the English meaning, the part of speech in Persian, as well as a sample sentence in Persian
* colloquial situational dialogues – students are introduced to spoken Persian from the outset
* carefully controlled exercises – new grammatical points are practiced in a variety of controlled exercises that bridge between students’ existing information and the new information
* audio material – students can develop natural pronunciation by imitating the audio recordings of the vocabulary, dialogues, and texts available freely on the companion website
* glossaries – comprehensive Persian to English and English to Persian glossaries.
The Routledge Introductory Persian Course: Farsi Shirin Ast provides everything that students and instructors need for an engaging and effective learning environment.
Pouneh Shabani Jadidi is Head of the Persian Language Program and Faculty Lecturer in Persian at the Institute of Islamic Studies, McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
Dominic Parviz Brookshaw is Lecturer in Persian Studies and Iranian Literature at the University of Manchester, UK.
Please remember: This is ENGLISHtips.Dear User, your publication has been rejected because WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SORT OF MATERIALS at englishtips.org. Note: if you're trying to share a movie, TV series or a cartoon with English subtitles, you can post the links in our Forum. We do not accept such materials on the main site. Thank you
|Tags: Persian, language, course, Shirin, Farsi, Course, Introductory