Natural English intermediate student book
|Published by: diato56 (Karma: 9.28) on 18 June 2010 | Views: 1667|
A modern, speaking-centred general English course that helps students use language naturally.
Students at Elementary level and above have gaps in their language knowledge and performance which inhibit their progress. The natural English syllabus is based on research into these language gaps and the course brings together current ideas in a stylish, principled, and easy-to-teach set of materials.
- natural English is a syllabus strand which enables students to integrate frequent, natural language into their language framework.
- Students learn to use real language naturally, through thinking and rehearsal time, confidence-building practice, and task-centred speaking.
- The listening syllabus teaches students how to listen. A slot-in listening booklet features the tapescripts plus decoding and pronunciation exercises.
- Teacher's Book lesson plans, a product of the authors' teacher training expertise, talk teachers through the course materials.
- Teacher's Book chapters cover teaching principles, techniques, and ideas, plus a selected bibliography.
- Humour engages and motivates through cartoons, and the listening and reading material.
http://englishtips.org/?newsid=1150790767Dear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: language, English, their, natural, syllabus, language, course, Natural, English, student