Lecture Ready 1 (Ebook and 2CD)
|Published by: viet14 (Karma: 0.00) on 18 December 2009 | Views: 2813|
Strategies for Academic Listening, Note-taking, and Discussion
Low-intermediate to High-intermediate/Low Advanced
Who is it for?
- Students in (U.S.) community colleges aspiring to enter an academic course of study in a (U.S.) college or university.
- Students in (U.S.) non-academic or pre-academic university English programs.
- Students in (U.S.) IEPs, PLSs, and high schools.
- Listening Strategies help students recognize language signals and tune in to academic lectures.
- Note-taking Strategies help students manage information intake.
- Discussion Strategies help students participate fully in classroom discussion.
- Themed units align with academic content areas.
http://englishtips.org/index.php?newsid=1150801310Dear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: Strategies, students, academic, university, Students, Lecture, Ebook, Ready, HighintermediateLow, Advancednbsphttpenglishtips