English Time (Student's Books 1 - 6)
|Published by: sam001 (Karma: 38.40) on 20 September 2009 | Views: 21328|
Beginner to Intermediat
Susan Rivers and Setsuko Toyama
A six-level communicative course packed with pictures, music, and activities.
- English Time progresses at a steady pace, offering students many opportunities to practise each new language item.
- The short units give students the feeling that they are progressing rapidly, building confidence and motivation.
- Each unit in the Student Books follows the same format, making them easy to use for both students and teachers.
- Conversation Time includes idiomatic words, responses, and questions used in everyday English.
- Exceptionally colourful, humorous art captures students interest and enthusiasm, drawing them into the pages to explore and experience the language.
- The continuing characters Ted, Annie, and Digger help to maintain student interest and involvement.
- The series is designed to be preceded by the two-level introductory series, Magic Time. These two series can be used separately or as one complete eight-level course.
Sample of the pages for each level
book 1 PDF, 7,8 MB
book 2 PDF, 8 MB
PDF, 8,2 MB New 2012
PDF, 15 MB
PDF, 9 MB
PDF, 9,3 MB
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: 4shared, filefactory, htmls1nbspOrnbsphttpwww, comfile1136001632614d146EnglishTime5, htmls1nbsp5nbspnbsphttpwww, Books, comfile113600171d101812bEnglishTime4, comfileag8gf3dnEnglishTime3_pdfnbsp4nbspnbsphttpwww, students, English, language, questions, Exce