CliffsTestPrep NCLEX-RN (Cliffs Test Prep NCLEX-RN)
The CliffsTestPrep series offers full-length practice exams that simulate the real tests; proven test-taking strategies to increase your chances at doing well; and thorough review exercises to help fill in any knowledge gaps.
CliffsTestPrep NCLEX-RN is a complete study guide to help you prepare for and pass the new NCLEX-RN (the National Council Licensure Examination that is required to obtain a license as a registered nurse). This book contains eight chapters; each chapter contains questions based on the newest version of the exam. Inside this test prep tool, you'll find
* Three practice exams with answers and explanations
* Coverage of exam areas in terms of what to expect, what you should know, what to look for, and how you should approach each part
* Guidance on how to focus your review of specific subjects to make the most of your study time
* Introduction to the format and scoring of the exam, overall strategies for answering multiple-choice questions, and questions commonly asked about the his book will help you understand the types of questions that will test your knowledge of several basic areas, such as basic patient care and comfort (hygiene, nutrition, mobility/immobility, and more). In addition, you'll prepare to show what you know about
* Chemical dependency
* Safety and infection control
* Pharmacological dosage calculations
* Diagnostic and laboratory tests
* Infectious diseases and medical emergencies
With guidance from the CliffsTestPrep series, you'll feel at home in any standardized-test environment!
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!