Hope that the readings in this book are interesting, and that the ideas about writing are clear and helpful to you.
- Compelling readings on topics such as personalities, the meaning of art, the history of architecture, and the role of sports engage students and act as a catalyst for writing.
- A balanced approach to writing guides students through the writing process and teaches them the mechanics of good writing.
- Grammar explanations and exercises woven throughout each chapter help students express their ideas more clearly.
- Vocabulary exercises introduce high-frequency words students need in their daily lives plus words from the Academic Word List students will encounter in college.
- A variety of discussion questions encourage students to summarize readings and draw conclusions - essential skills for academic success.
Note: Blank pages: 110, 130, 152, 154.
Preview Book p.1,2,3
Book (156 pages, PDF, 46.9 MB in RAR)
Answer Key (39 pages, PDF, 119 KB in RAR)
CD1 (WMA, 33.4 MB in RAR)
CD2 ( WMA, 39.1 MB in RAR)
Book (156 pages, PDF, 20.2 MB in RAR)
Book (156 pages, PDF, 5.8 MB in RAR)
CD1 (OGG, 10.5 MB in RAR)
CD2 (OGG, 12.2 MB in RAR)