ready to write
|Published by: cetinaydin (Karma: 185.30) on 18 November 2007 | Views: 11898|
Ready to Write
Features and Benefits
- F: Clear examples and model paragraphs
- B: Illustrate organizing elements, such as topics sentences, supporting details, and signal words.
- F: Step-by-step activities
- B: Guide students in major rhetorical forms, such as comparing and contrasting, describing, analyzing data, writing test answers, letter writing, and summarizing.
- F: Varied and contextualized writing opportunities
- B: Assist students with real-life tasks.
- F: Editing and proofreading exercises
- B: Help students perfect their composition skills.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: writing, students, Varied, contextualized, opportunities, students, writing, summarizing