Advanced Grammar (L.G Alexander)
|Published by: maurobert (Karma: 123.67) on 24 January 2009 | Views: 53044|
This text-based reference and practice book is ideal for learners working towards the CAE and Proficiency examinations.
- Gives learners access to real language through a rich mixture of highly readable authentic texts selected from recently published sources, both British and American.
- Reflects the stylistic variety that advanced learners have to be able to deal with.
- Gives practice in specific points of grammar to consolidate and extend learners’ existing knowledge.
- Analysis of syntax helps learners to develop their reading and comprehension skills.
- Grammar notes give explanations of points of grammar and syntax and include answers.
- Reference section includes a glossary of grammar terms and concepts, background information on the texts, and a detailed structural index for quick and easy reference.
- Includes a rich mixture of highly readable, authentic texts to introduce learners to real language
- Gives practice in specific points to consolidate learners' existing knowledge
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
For more grammar books I posted recently:Cambridge - The Grammar Activity BookMacMillan - English Grammar for TodayCambridge - Exploring Grammar in Context (Upper-intermediate and Advanced)Oxford - A Practical English Grammar 4th ed. (Paperback)
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Grammar, learners, grammar, Gives, points, practice, existing, with gives, specific, learners, withnbspgives