With vivid pictures and clear captions, Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals presents essential language structures for such common functions as welcoming a guest, bringing luggage to a room, taking a meal order, and finding medical care for a guest. Using the popular picture-process format, Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals presents essential language in a clear and practical format. The characters and situations in the book coordinate with the award-winning software package, Hospitality English, from DynEd International.
- Vibrant full-color illustrations
- Vocabulary for more than 60 essential hospitality functions
- In-depth Culture and Language notes
- Special sections about good practices for hospitality professionals
- Natural, idiomatic English
- Free audio CD includes dialogs from each chapter
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!