|Published by: mct (Karma: 2975.26) on 23 February 2011 | Views: 4431|
- Over 2,400 words (both British and American English) presented in lively, colour photographs.
- Clear and logical layout allows the student to move easily between the photographs and wordlists.
- Wide range of topics including: the family; the human body and clothes; the home and the city; shops and food; money and the bank; school and work; travel; sport; animals.
- 12 pages deal specifically with grammar: verbs (8 pages), contrastive adjectives (2 pages), and prepositions (2 pages).
- 15 pages of practice exercises for use in class or for self-study.
- Index with phonetic (IPA) transcriptions.
- Can be used by students on their own or by language teachers as a vocabulary-building resource.
REDUCED size: 7.803 MB
ORIGINAL size: 33.481 MB
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Oxford, Photo, Dictionary, dictionary, photo, full-colour