Tip Top 1 - SB
|Published by: mct (Karma: 2976.76) on 23 February 2011 | Views: 3136|
TIPTOP concentrates on:
- Building up a grasp of the structure of English
- Introducing a wide vocabulary for recognition, coupled with a more restricted vocabulary for production.
- Providing practice in the rhythms and sounds of English;
- Promoting conceptual as well as language development;
- Encouraging the child to use English in activities which belong naturally to his/her world.
TIPTOP presents and practices language through:
- A realistic storyline based on the adventures of Mark, Angela and their friends
- A “fantastic” storyline revolving around Count Horror and Boris the cat
- Project work which links with the rest of the school curriculum
- Carefully controlled exposure to the four skills, leading to active production and pupil interaction.
ORIGINAL size: 40.797 MB
REDUCED size: 10.460 MB
NOTE: The WB is here
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: development, language, learners, TIPTOP, teach