TIPTOP 1 Ц WB
|Published by: mct (Karma: 2975.48) on 11 February 2010 | Views: 3267|
TIPTOP concentrates on:
- Building up a grasp of the structure of English
- Introducing a wide vocabulary for recognition, coupled with a more restricted vocabulary for production.
- Providing practice in the rhythms and sounds of English;
- Promoting conceptual as well as language development;
- Encouraging the child to use English in activities which belong naturally to his/her world.
TIPTOP presents and practices language through:
- A realistic storyline based on the adventures of Mark, Angela and their friends
- A “fantastic” storyline revolving around Count Horror and Boris the cat
- Project work which links with the rest of the school curriculum
- Carefully controlled exposure to the four skills, leading to active production and pupil interaction.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: TIPTOP, development, language, learners, teach, teachers