This book describes the anatomy and biomechanics of each area of the spine, pelvis, and TMJ, and provides the theories behind the subjective and objective exams. Both students and clinicians of any level can use this book as a resource for an accurate biomechanical assessment and specific treatment plan design. Case studies and review questions are included along with details about both commonly encountered conditions as well as the more serious pathologies that can mimic a musculoskeletal dysfunction.
- Clearly illustrates the anatomy and biomechanics of the spine, pelvis, and TMJ
- Includes musculoskeletal and systemic case studies to highlight evaluation and treatment techniques
- Offers treatment strategies and techniques for the entire spine, pelvis, and TMJ based on a wide range of philosophies
- Differential Diagnosis principles are covered through the use of subjective examination, scanning examination, and special tests
- Review questions included
- Follows the APTA's Guide to Physical Therapy Practice