Join Justin, Mr Tumble and their friends in five 'Something Special' programmes as they find out about nursery rhymes.
As well as learning about favourite things, children of all ages can learn to sign. The signs and symbols used in the programmes are from Makaton, which uses signs from British Sign Language, combined with symbols to aid communication, especially for those with communication and learning difficulties.
Something Special is a wonderful resource to use with all children, especially those who have communication difficulties. Children's favourite, Justin Fletcher from CBeebies, uses simple signing in Makaton to entertain and educate. Everyone will want to join in.
A superb resource to develop children's communication skills
Will build young children's knowledge and understanding of the world.
1. Hickory, dickory dock
2. Walking through the jungle
3. A sailor went to sea, sea, sea
4. 1,2,3,4,5 Once I caught a fish alive
5. Row, row, row your boat
1. Humpty Dumpty
2. The cat and the fiddle
3. Little Jack Horner / Little Miss Muffet
4. Five in the bed
5. Polly put the kettle on
1. Incy wincy spider / Twinkle twinkle little star
2. Little Peter Rabbit / The little green frog
3. The music man
4. Baa baa black sheep / Five little specked frogs
5. The cheeky rabbit