Illuminati: The World Is Stranger Than You Think (Roleplaying Game)
|Published by: badaboom (Karma: 5346.94) on 30 September 2010 | Views: 1646|
The Secret Masters have denied all knowledge of the various conspiracy theories put forth in the new GURPS Illuminati.
"To begin with, we don't even exist," said a spokesman. "The Illuminati are a myth." He went on to deny specifically that:
- Everything you read in the tabloids is true! Aliens regularly visit Earth, and are in contact with high government officials.
- The Men in Black are everywhere, and will snatch you from your home if you ask too many questions or just see something you shouldn't see.
- Orbital Mind Control satellites cruise the skies, influencing international politics and deciding the fates of billions.
- The Gnomes of Zurich control the world's monetary supply, and manipulate it to fit their own sinister plans.
- The world is such a complex web of secrets, mysteries and conspiracies that nobody really knows what is happening. But everyone in power lies . . . all the time.
- The only real way to protect yourself is to join the conspiracy. But even then, you'll never know who is pulling your strings.
- Everything you know is a lie. Everything you suspect is true. The world is a very strange place.
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Illuminati, Control, satellites, Orbital, cruise, Roleplaying, Think, Stranger, World