Objective PET Student's Book
|Published by: intra (Karma: 87.30) on 12 July 2010 | Views: 20527|
Objective PET is a lively course designed to guide students towards success at the PET examination.
Its unique approach combines solid language development with systematic exam preparation and practice, while its short units cover a wide variety of motivating topics.
* 30 short units integrate language skills and exam training
* 30 'Exam Folders' cover each exam task in depth and provide practical advice
* 15 'Writing Folders' develop writing skills and give practice in exam tasks
* 5 revision units reinforce what has been learned
* Fun activities help to make learning more enjoyable
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Objective, practice, while, preparation, systematic, Student, development