The Teacher´s Magazine Nº 103
This edition presents two troublesome topics for most students: the different forms of the verb "to be" and the expressions used for telling the time in English.
In additional, very interesting reading material on classroom management, a charming puppet play for students to celebrate World Environment Day, and activities to welcome the winter season.
- To be or not tobe... That is the question today.
- June 5: Word Environment Day. Puppet Show "Terraland´s Buddies"
- What´s the time?
- Photocopiable activities.
- It´s wintertime! Foxy goes skiing.
- Classroom management. The survival of the fittes?
- June´s special dates.
- Hands-on Science activities. Let´s make a cloud!
Poster 1 (NOT AVAILABLE)
Poster 2 (NOT AVAILABLE)
Verb "To be"