Let's go 4 - 6 Third Edition (SB, WB, AUDIO CDS)
|Published by: funnyfly1986 (Karma: 158.61) on 18 May 2010 | Views: 22725|
Who is it for?
- Children who are beginning to learn English.
- It combines a carefully controlled grammatical syllabus with functional dialogues to produce practical, natural-sounding English.
- This second edition follows the same syllabus as the first edition, but features an updated design and colorful new artwork.
- Classroom interaction in English is encouraged from the beginning through a focus on question and answer forms, dialogues, pairwork exercises and communicative games.
- Songs and chants by Carolyn Graham, the well-known song writer and creator of Jazz Chants greatly add to the appeal of the course.
- Systematic reading and phonics work provide reading skills development.
- Listening tests in every unit provide built-in unit review.
- A Starter level introduces the alphabet, basic phonics, and simple language structures with special appeal to pre-school and kindergarten children.
- A wealth of support material accompanies the course.
- lively, creative activities and exercises
- appealing new design
- colorful new illustrations
- a new expanded Workbook features one page per Student Book page
- updated design
- suitable for classroom use or home study
- new recordings feature more of the Student Book language
- realistic and authentic contexts
Link 1,2: Level 4 SB (original and reduced)
Link 3: Level 4 WB
Link 4,5: Level 4 Audio cds CD 2 for level 4 reuploaded
Link 6,7: Level 5 SB (original and reduced)
Link 8: Level 5 WB
Link 9,10: Level 5 Audio cds
Link 11,12: Level 6 SB (original and reduced)
Link 13: Level 6 WB
Audio Level 6 - See the MIRRORS box
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: naturalsounding, practical, produce, EnglishnbspLets, Third, AUDIO, Edition, dialogues, functional, naturalsounding, level, natural, Third