Talk time series 1,2,3 (SB + Audio CDs)
|Published by: funnyfly1986 (Karma: 158.67) on 6 December 2009 | Views: 28129|
- Each lesson begins with pattern practice, and culminates in free speaking practice.
- The grammar-based syllabus and thematically related vocabulary are recycled throughout to build confidence.
- Vocabulary organized around related lexical areas helps language acquisition.
- Listening and grammar presented in manageable chunks allows for plenty of speaking time - about 80% of the activities involve speaking.
- Conversations combine the vocabulary and grammar point of the lesson, allowing students to use language in a natural context.
- Check your English, a review page for each unit, lets students check their progress.
- contains 12 units plus a review page for each unit at the back of the book
- included at the back of the Student Book, contains recordings of the Conversations and provides students with listening practice outside of the classroom
- provides step by step instructions including answer keys and audio script
- includes ideas for extension activities
- optional photocopiable activities for each lesson
- contain all of the recorded material in the Student Book. They feature recordings of the vocabulary, listening sections, grammar sections, and conversations
Test Booklet with Audio CD
- contains photocopiable unit tests for each of the 12 units in the Student Book. The audio CD contains the listening portions of the test material
Link 1: Talk time 1 Student Book
Link 2: Talk time 1 Class Cd
Link 3: Talk time 2 Student Book
Link 4,5: Talk time 2 Class Cds
Link 6: Talk time 3 Student Book
Link 7,8: Talk time 3 Class Cds
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Everyday conversations, ideal, confident, makes, lesson, activities, confident, students