My Passport 11 (Teacher's Resources)
|Published by: frelome (Karma: 98.41) on 8 July 2009 | Views: 1755|
Welcome to My Passport, a five-level English course for Secondary Schools.
- helps teenagers understand spoken and written American English
- provides students with the necessary skills to carry out meaningful conversations in English
- carefully chosen topics to keep students interested and active
- makes teaching with the book a motivating experience
- integrates the four skills in personalized activities
- complete Self-assessment and Evaluation Quizzes
- Review Activities
- Grammar Charts
- extensive support for teachers
- focused vocabulary lists
Presentation and Structure
- Each Unit contains 3 Sections divided into 3 lessons. Each lesson corresponds to one week of work.
- 3 Units, each corresponding to one term of three months.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: skills, Passport, students, experienceintegrates, activitiescomplete, skills, topics, interested, students, active