The Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development
|Published by: stovokor (Karma: 1757.52) on 9 March 2009 | Views: 2033|
The Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development presents a comprehensive summary of research into child development from age two to seven.
- Comprises 30 contributions from both established scholars and emerging leaders in the field
- The editors have a distinguished reputation in early childhood development
- Covers biological development, cognitive development, language development, and social, emotional and regulatory development
- Considers the applications of psychology to the care and education of young children, treating issues such as poverty, media, and the transition to school
- A valuable resource for students, scholars and practitioners dealing with young children
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: development, young, Blackwell, scholars, children