TMS Ч Way With Words III: Understanding Grammar for Powerful Communication
|Published by: bamboo (Karma: 148.52) on 12 December 2008 | Views: 5717|
- Lecture 1 The Red Panda and the Drout Way: A Sensible Approach to Grammar
- Lecture 2 What Is Grammar?
- Lecture 3 Why It Is the Way It Is: The Short History of the English Language
- Lecture 4 G-H-O-T-I Spells Fish
- Lecture 5 Word Classes
- Lecture 6 Pronouns and the Noun System
- Lecture 7 The Verb System I
- Lecture 8 The Verb System II: Infinitives, Participles, Gerunds
- Lecture 9 The Verb System III: Truly Irregular Verbs
- Lecture 10 Subjects and Predicates and Objects, Oh, My!
- Lecture 11 Transformations
- Lecture 12 Phrases and Clauses, Word Choices and Pauses
- Lecture 13 Punctuation: Pause and Effect
- Lecture 14 Fight! Fight! Fight! For English (for English?)
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: grammar, tms, Words, grammar, rather, essential, languagerdquo, Words