OECD Glossary of Statistical Terms
|Published by: Maria (Karma: 3093.88) on 6 December 2008 | Views: 1735|
The main elements of the current version of the OECD Glossary are:
- unique title for the definition;
- text outlining the actual definition;
- text outlining the context for the definition, i.e. background information about the definition, appropriate use, etc;
- detailed source information;
- classification of each definition to a broad statistical theme;
- internal cross-links to related definitions, etc., contained elsewhere in the Glossary;
- URL link to the source of the definition where this is currently located on the internet.
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: definition, Glossary, information, outlining, source