English Result Elementary Workbook + WB Audio
|Published by: mocjan (Karma: 6.25) on 10 January 2011 | Views: 23638|
- 'How to...' lessons provide a clear learning focus and practical language that students can use in everyday situations.
- A whole page of visually stimulating input maximizes student interest at the beginning of each lesson and keeps motivation high throughout.
- 21st-century grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation syllabus with five-skills coverage gives teachers and students everything they need.
- 'Put it all together' sections in every lesson help students consolidate what they've learned before they leave the classroom.
- An 'I can...' tick line at the end of every lesson helps students reflect on how well they can use the language.
- A one-page writing lesson per unit consolidates language covered and builds up to a practical written outcome.
-----Workbook (3.68 Mb)
-----CD for the WB Multi-ROM further practice added thanks to Britan (77.2 Mb) (Date : 09.09.2009)
See the MIRRORS for the Workbook Audio
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: English, Result, input, lefthand, visual, Workbook, classroom, Audio, activities