A Companion to Stuart Britain
|Published by: englishcology (Karma: 4532.39) on 26 August 2008 | Views: 2690|
Covering the period from the accession of James I to the death of Queen Anne, this Companion provides a magisterial overview of the ‘long' seventeenth century in British history.
- Comprizes original contributions by leading scholars of seventeenth-century British history.
- Gives a magisterial overview of the ‘long' seventeenth century.
- Provides a critical reference to historical debates about Stuart Britain.
- Offers new insights into the major political, religious and economic changes that occurred during this period.
- Sets out issues currently of interest to historians.
- Includes bibliographical guidance for students and general readers
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: ‘long, overview, seventeenth, British, history