Spectrum A comumunicative Course in English
Beginner to Advanced. For adults and adolescents.
Spectrum is a complete six-level course for learners of English featuring a unique ”natural” approach to language learning: rich language input is provided in authentic conversations accompanied by receptive activities that help students absorb new functions, structures, and vocabulary.
Levels 1 and 2 are appropriate for beginning students and ”false beginners”. Level 3 and 4 are intended fro intermediate classes. Levels 5 and 6 are for advanced learners.
The student book, workbook, and audio cassette program for each level provide practice in all four communication skills, with a special focus on listening and speaking in levels 1 to 4, and on reading and writing in levels 5 and 6.
Each full edition of the student book for levels 1-4 contains approximately sixty hours of instructional material (approximately 50 hours for each level 5 and 6). Class time can be expanded to approximately 60 hours (8 hours for levels 5 and 6) by using the optional activities in the Teacher’s edition and by using the Workbook lessons as a regular classroom activity. Using sections of the audio cassette program for practice in the language laboratory can also increase the length of the instructional program.
Each split edition of the Student Book contains approximately 30 hours of classroom material. Class time can be expanded to approximately 45 hours by using the optional activities in the Teacher’s edition and by incorporating the Workbook lessons into classroom program.
Real-life language tasks offers both focused practice and opportunities for natural interaction, promoting both fluency and accuracy. Students progress from the beginning of the advanced level as they follow a comprehensive and carefully graded syllabus.
It also features:
• thematically based lessons
• comprehensive coverage of all four skills
• listening activities in both the students book and workbook
• authentic-soundings conversations, telephone messages, public announcements, and radio broadcasts on cassette
• a complete testing package
• The full editions of the Student Books for levels 1-4 consist of fourteen units divided into one-, two-, or three-page lessons. The split editions contains seven units each. There are review sections after every three or four units. Levels 5 and 6 are available only in full editions. For these levels, the Student Book consists of twelve units. There are review sections after the first six units and after the last unit.
ONLY AUDIOS, NO BOOKS AVAILABLE at the moment!