John Patrick Dolan is a top trial lawyer who knows that effective negotiating is essential for success in major enterprises or in the ordinary events of everyday life. In Smart Negotiating, he condenses the wisdom of years of experience into an entertaining and informative book that is a joy to read.
—Ed Meese, Former United States Attorney General
This is a must-read for anyone who wants to persuade, negotiate and communicate in our ever-competitive environment. John Patrick Dolan is a recognized expert with measurable experience and superb skills.
—Nido Qubein, President, High Point University, Chairman, Great Harvest Bread Co.
Negotiate anything with these can't-miss tactics:
* The most important—and most overlooked—step in the negotiating process
* How to counteract pressure tactics such as intimidation, manipulations and bluffing
* The number one reason negotiations break down—and how to avoid it
* Which strategy will always put you in the strongest bargaining position
* Six proven ways to break an impasse
* How to read your opponent and adjust your approach
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!