PTE Young Learners: Past Papers November 2013
|Published by: Anonymous on 15 May 2016 | Views: 1644|
PTE Young Learners provides fun English language assessment for students aged six to 13, delivered by EdExcel, the UK’s largest examining body.
There are four different levels of PTE Young Learners, to suit students from pre-A1 to A2 level on the Common European Framework of Reference.
The tests assess a young learner’s ability to use English language communicatively, with an emphasis on real-life scenarios rather than on knowledge of specific language items and vocabulary.
- Four levels of assessment: Firstwords, Springboard, Quickmarch, Breakthrough
- Uses authentic situations from everyday life that children understand
- Child-friendly format: includes board-games, free expression and more
- Practical: measures real English by focusing less on grammar and more on communication
- Delivered by EdExcel and marked independently, showing that your school is teaching effectively
The test is created around the everyday adventures of the Brown Family.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Young, Learners, language, students, English