What's on the DVD?
This DVD shows teachers and students using English Result material in class, commentary from the authors, and teacher reaction.
The classroom footage:
- demonstrates how English Result works in class
- shows you how to use the material before you teach
- covers a variety of pedagogical areas
The author commentary provides:
- an introduction to the course
- tips for best-practice teaching
How to use the DVD
The DVD can be used in the following ways:
- By an individual teacher- you can watch the DVD with or without the worksheets.
- As a teacher-training workshop - trainers can use the DVD and the worksheets in a training session, including group discussion and reflection on the issues presented in the DVD.
Trainer's notes and worksheets are designed to be used in conjunction with the English Result teacher training DVD. Trainers can use the worksheets in a training session to facilitate group discussion and reflection on the issues presented in the DVD.
Each set of notes gives an overview of the teacher training session together with ideas for activities to use before watching the lesson on the DVD, while watching, and after watching. Each session will take around two hours, though this may be shorter with more experienced trainees.
Video duration: 25 minutes