Developer's Guide to Microsoft Enterprise Library, C# Edition by Alex Homer
|Published by: algy (Karma: 415.69) on 23 September 2010 | Views: 523|
The guide will walk you through the most common usage scenarios for each of the functional application blocks, including:
Dear User, your publication has been rejected because WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SORT OF MATERIALS at englishtips.org. We only allow educatinal materials that have a clear connection to learning or teaching English. Note: if you're trying to share a movie, TV series or a cartoon with English subtitles, you can post the links in our Forum. We do not accept such materials on the main site. Thank you
- Improving performance by utilizing a local in-memory or isolated storage cache.
- Calling into your database stored procedures and managing the results exposed as a sequence of objects for client side querying.
- Incorporating cryptography mechanisms to protect your data.
- Designing and implementing a consistent strategy for managing exceptions that occur in various architectural layers of your application.
- Implementing system logging through the wide variety of out-of-the box logging sinks or your custom provider.
- Performing structured and easy-to-maintain validation using attributes and rules sets.
|Tags: Microsoft, Windows, Foundation, Library, applications, Enterprise