This is book about how to draw head and hands in American realistic cartoon style. There is some good simple tips how easy to understand complicated shapes of head and hands. What you'll learn from this book ...
• Proper construction of the human head, and where to place features
• Hints on creating differences in type and character
• How the construction of male heads differs from that of female heads
• An understanding of form based on the use of planes
• Skills for using the proportional differences among heads of people of different ages
• The simple bone structure of the head on the neck