The Art of Service is the leader in publications, certification and training for IT Service Management help desk, support center, and service desk professionals.
Support center analysts provide front line support and act as the primary contact for customers. For this reason, it is important that these help desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
This Support Center Analyst book focuses on strategies for effective customer care and problem resolution, as well as the fundamentals for help desk, support center, and customer support processes and tools, and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
"Covers every detail, including some missed in other books - This thorough book provides a clear roadmap to designing, implementing and operating a help desk. The author leaves no key process out and completely covers everything from initial concept to measuring support effectiveness and process improvement."
This book delivers everything for Support staff who want to develop a knowledge and understanding of help desk and support center operations:
* How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
* Critical processes and procedures to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
* Numerous Support Center Blueprints, templates and checklists
* Processes and procedures for Incident, Problem and Service Level Management
* Ways to create win-win interactions with customers, management, and team members