Real Writing 4 - With Answers and Audio CD (Advanced)
|Published by: kuynka (Karma: 277.96) on 3 December 2009 | Views: 13355|
Do you feel unprepared for everyday life in an English-speaking world? Then Real Writing could be just what you need, whether you’re studying alone or in the classroom.
• Focusing on the themes of ‘Work and Study’ and ‘Social and Travel’, the series builds confidence through activities based on everyday situations.
• Tips and coping strategies help students develop the skills they need to become effective writers.
• Students are encouraged to take their learning off the page and into daily life with ‘Extra practice' tasks, designed to get them interacting with native speakers.
• Unit-by-unit checklists, based on ALTE Can-do statements, let learners see what they've achieved – and feel proud of it!
- Real-life topics and situations give learners a sense of purpose, right from the start.
- ‘Did you know?’ boxes provide cultural notes to help learners put what they’ve learned into context.
- ‘Class bonus’ tasks for pair and group work allow teachers to adapt materials to suit their classes and give students even more opportunities to get it right!
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Real Writing, 4 - With Answers, Audio CD, Advanced, English, skills, friends, edition, Englishspeaking, English