Reading Challenge 2 (With Audio,Answer key,Wordlist)
|Published by: tanluan (Karma: 152.77) on 7 November 2009 | Views: 3773|
Vocabulary and grammatical structures have been carefully controlled and graded over the three levels of the series to allow students a comfortable progression from easily accessible readings to more challenging readings. Exercises in the series have been designed to practice reading and comprehension skills useful for students interested in test-taking strategies. Reading Challenge is suitable for both classroom use and self-study, although students in the classroom will benefit from the additional activities presented in each unit focused on developing speaking, listening, and writing skills.
- Non-fiction passages accessible to low-proficiency readers
- Exercises designed to develop reading skills and basic vocabulary
- Common idiomatic expressions incorporated within each passage
- Extension activities that allow students further reflection on the topic
- Audio supplements to accompany each unit
- Annotated Teacher`s Guide with Answer Key and additional activities
Dear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: students, readings, Challenge, classroom, series, Reading, skills